Live Draw/Results for BRAT ATTACK COMING SOON
BRAT loves vendors! If you need vendor information please contact Pam Denney 682-225-9815.
|Online Entries Open for BRAT ATTACK Somervell Co Expo|
Somervell County Expo, Glen Rose, TX
IT’S BRAT ATTACK TIME! Hope everyone comes and joins us May 5-7 at Somervell County Expo Center for the 16th annual BRAT Attack. So much information to put in a quick paragraph! There is a total of $4,500 over the weekend….
FRIDAY – $500 ADDED
$1,000 ADDED TO THE OPEN 5D EACH DAY
$250 ADDED TO THE YOUTH EACH DAY
$250 ADDED EACH DAY TO PBRIP INCENTIVE
BUCKLES AWARDED TO WINNERS OF AVERAGE IN THE YOUTH AND OPEN! (You must be a 2017-2018 current member of BRAT to win the buckles)
We are honored to be a part of a benefit for Richard Moore on this weekend too. We will be hosting a side pot in his honor with $500 added each day as well. You can enter the BRAT race and enter Richard’s race as an incentive or enter his race alone. There will also be a silent auction with proceeds going directly to him. FMI on the silent auction contact Marcie at 817-565-4574. There is stuff coming in daily.
You can view the flyer and enter online at brat.ebarrelracing. FMI call Pam at 682-225-9815.
For stall/RV reservations call the Expo center directly at 254-897-4509.
May 5-7 – Fri-Sunday – GLEN ROSE!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!
FMI please call Pam at 682-225-9815…..
HELPFUL REMINDERS WHEN ENTERING:
- Youth age is 15 & Under as of 05/01/16….. Be aware of your age when entering the race. If you were 15 years old on May 1st, 2016 you are eligible for the youth the 2016-2017 season.
- Put your horses name – (Horse #1 and Horse #2 is not acceptable). A $10.00 change fee will apply if we run across this.
- PH – if you are a member and running multiple horses you need to choose which is your PH (point horse) for the day. You may choose a different one at the next race but only one is allowed per race.
- No entries without payment is allowed. This includes reserving numbers, entering friends without payment or exhibitions.
- Once the draw is posted there is a $10.00 fee for changes. Changes need to be made via email at email@example.com, (please don’t use text or facebook for this notification) Unless you receive an email confirmation your changes are not made
- Draw out releases must be received by Thursday 7pm. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please don’t use text or facebook for this notification) Unless you receive an email confirmation you are NOT drawn out and will not receive a refund.