BRAT loves vendors! If you need vendor information please contact Pam Denney 682-225-9815.
|Online Entries are now closed for Race 11 at SVCC|
March 18, 2017
SHEPHERD’S VALLEY COWBOY CHURCH
Right back at it! BRAT’s 11th point race is Saturday, March 18th 2017 at SVCC in Alvarado, TX. We will be awarding some headstalls with some fancy BRAT buckles to winners in each D in the youth and open. We will run 100 in slack on Saturday morning at 9:00 am followed by the exhibitions at 11:00. The Open/Youth class will start back up at 2:00 pm.
Enter online with a credit card at brat.ebarrelracing.com. Entries need to be post-marked by THIS Friday, March 10th. The online entries will close on Monday, March 13th at 6:00 pm. If you want to be in the pre-entry draw and ensure you get exhibitions please utilize this feature.
TWO RACES LEFT:
March 18 – Sat – SVCC
April 15 – Sat – Star Ranch, Cresson
May 5-7 – Fri-Sunday – GLEN ROSE!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!
FMI please call Pam at 682-225-9815…..
HELPFUL REMINDERS WHEN ENTERING:
- Youth age is 15 & Under as of 05/01/16….. Be aware of your age when entering the race. If you were 15 years old on May 1st, 2016 you are eligible for the youth the 2016-2017 season.
- Put your horses name – (Horse #1 and Horse #2 is not acceptable). A $10.00 change fee will apply if we run across this.
- PH – if you are a member and running multiple horses you need to choose which is your PH (point horse) for the day. You may choose a different one at the next race but only one is allowed per race.
- No entries without payment is allowed. This includes reserving numbers, entering friends without payment or exhibitions.
- Once the draw is posted there is a $10.00 fee for changes. Changes need to be made via email at email@example.com, (please don’t use text or facebook for this notification) Unless you receive an email confirmation your changes are not made
- Draw out releases must be received by Thursday 7pm. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please don’t use text or facebook for this notification) Unless you receive an email confirmation you are NOT drawn out and will not receive a refund.